- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0469 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0483 and low at 1.0427 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0437 marks.
- A daily close below 1.0437 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0391 and 1.0326 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained close above 1.0437 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0516/1.0626/1.0790/1.0865/1.0912/1.0966/1.1062/1.1148 levels respectively.
- New Zealand released GDP data with negative numbers at 0.5 pct q/q vs 0.7 pct poll (previous 0.4 pct).
- Australia will release employment data at 0130 GMT.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com