BRAZIL: Center-south Sugarcane Crush Is 1.78% Down From In 2015

By | March 9, 2018

Brazil’s center-south sugarcane crush for the 2017-18 harvest was 1.78% below April 2017 to March 1, 2018, compared to the same duration a year ago, totaling 595.894 million lots, stated the Union of Sugarcane Market (Unica).

Total ethanol production reached 25.477 billion liters, up 1.25% from a year prior to, with 10.546 billion liters in anhydrous ethanol (-0.47%) and 14.971 billion liters of hydrous ethanol (+2.46%). Sugar production increased by 1.57%, amounting to 35.840 million tons.

Concerning production mix, 53.16% of the raw material obtained was utilized for ethanol production, while the remaining 46.84% went to sugar production.

Year-to-date, Total Recoverable Sugar (TRS) reached 137.22 kilograms per lots of sugarcane, 2.66% greater than in the same period of the 2016/2017 cycle.

The product has actually been offered by InstaForex Business –

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *